Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeCNH's in the place ! EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CNH's in the place !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw
Adipose Ball
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw

CNH's in the place ! Empty
PostSubject: CNH's in the place !   CNH's in the place ! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:56 am

Well, let's go sooooo... *is feeling really dizzy so is going to make a short introducing for once*

I'm Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw (the only one on the internet 8D), I'm 18 years old and I come from Liège in Belgium (well, if you read my profile before this, you probably already know it, don't you?).
I speak French (motherlanguage), English, (a bit of) Dutch and (a bit of) Japanese. I took Swedish lessons about 2 years ago but I had to stop because of health problems (still have those now T_T). And so did I with Japanese lessons in fact.

I could say I'm kinda... geek. (Oh my god, I said it o_o)
I love Japan since I was a child but I only noticed it when I first heard "Just Communication" (song by Two-Mix). I immediately looooved the Japanese language. And then, I realised everything I had been watching was from Japan too. (told you, I'm a GEEEEEEEK ._.)
One year later, I took Japanese lessons but had to stop them since it was too late and way too far of my house (we don't have a car so it was a bit difficult for me to go there). Last year, I took Japanese lessons back (it was very close to my street : just a street away XD) but then I had to stop for health problems as I said earlier...

I love Karaoke <3
I can't go to a convention without singing a single song (ne, A-Key~) XD

Here is what I read/watch
Animes => http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nephesia (some are probably missing though)
Mangas => http://www.manga-sanctuary.com/collection.php?&id=32366 (French website, sorry Mad)

"Musically speaking", I love Rock (and Metal too) and Pop. I don't listen to rap music (that gets on my nerves, sorry if you like rap Mad) and I don't like Rn'B very much (depends of the song)
Niveau J-Rock/Visu/Oshare : My favourite band is An Cafe but I listen to a lot of artists/bands such as Versailles, MATENROU OPERA, HITT, MONORAL, T-Pistonz.......
Niveau J-Pop : I like Kanon Wakeshima, Mizuki Nana, Kalafina, Ali Project, Eiko Shimamiya.....
Niveau OST : A lot of OST, seriously... Don't know which are my favourite ones, really...

If you know good singers I don't know, don't hesitate and tell me, I love discovering new things Very Happy
(and I never ate someone, I think XD)

What else...

Oh yes, I like Inazuma Eleven (er, you probably noticed that too ^^")
And I looooove Doctor Who (thanks A-Key for accentuating my "geekness" by showing me DW, really XD) and David Tennant too.

Well, I think I've said everything but if you want to know something, just ask a question, I'll answer to it Very Happy

See you !
(and good luck if you haven't read this yet 8D)
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: CNH's in the place !   CNH's in the place ! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 am

WELCOMMMMMMME.
And thanks for using my fan art cocky
*DIES*
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw
Adipose Ball
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw

PostSubject: Re: CNH's in the place !   CNH's in the place ! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:02 am

A-Key wrote:
WELCOMMMMMMME.
Thanks 8D
A-Key wrote:

And thanks for using my fan art cocky
*DIES*
As a manager, it was my duty to do it 8D
*if you're looking for me, I'm already out...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNH's in the place !   CNH's in the place ! Empty