Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeYa-Ha! ~introducing~ EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ya-Ha! ~introducing~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

Ya-Ha! ~introducing~ Empty
PostSubject: Ya-Ha! ~introducing~   Ya-Ha! ~introducing~ EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 am

so.. Hello everyone, here? a mr. nobody who entered this awesome forum via facebook

im a 17 years old guy, surprisingly my favorite sport isn't football, but Inazuma Eleven is definitely one of my favorite animes

sadly, I havent played the games, well... the DS emulator hates me, or maybe I dont even know how to use it, so I would appreciate if someone helped me, but oh well... HELLO EVERYONE~
Back to top Go down
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw
Adipose Ball
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw

PostSubject: Re: Ya-Ha! ~introducing~   Ya-Ha! ~introducing~ EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 am

Welcome Very Happy
And don't forget to have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: Ya-Ha! ~introducing~   Ya-Ha! ~introducing~ EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome! Someone I don't know, WOW. The Inazuma community is getting larger. I hope you'll get along well with us, and as Crystal said, have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya-Ha! ~introducing~   Ya-Ha! ~introducing~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ya-Ha! ~introducing~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: