Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeHow do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King
Meower

How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? Empty
PostSubject: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

I think it has something to do with that player binder thing.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:32 pm

well i'm not sure about max

but for handa you have to complete the beach coach challanges * down route i think * while getting an S rank in all of them
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Saga wrote:
well i'm not sure about max

but for handa you have to complete the beach coach challanges * down route i think * while getting an S rank in all of them

By the way, how do you unlock the match against the team with the emblem with a mask?
I never figured that out...
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 pm

hmm could you be more specific i'm a little rusty ( been about 2 months since i last played)

which coach is it ? or is it the jungle team ?
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Turn on your ds, go to the coach and ask him to play a match.
It's second one on the top, after dark teikoku.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:42 pm

oh that

yeah that was tricky

in order to fight them every player in your team needs to have a level of 35 or less...those are usualy the most tricky matchs in the game
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Saga wrote:
oh that

yeah that was tricky

in order to fight them every player in your team needs to have a level of 35 or less...those are usualy the most tricky matchs in the game
WHAT

DAMN IT, JAPANESE LANGUAGE
I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:10 pm

yeah i know what you mean i got stuck a LOT thanks to it

took me a lot of trial and error to do those

but i think the english 35 was a good hint at what you are supposed to do...but it's hard to guess that your entire team memebers should be 35 or less rather than the average team level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?   How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you get Max, Handa and so on in IE2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The games-
Jump to: