Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homehelp with a match X.X EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help with a match X.X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

help with a match X.X Empty
PostSubject: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm

well, im finally against Genesis, I actually think i'm overleveled but the problem is: I've tried basically with everything... tsunami boost, death zone 2, Goenji's and Fubuki's "G1" shots, but I cant score... so I thought, am I supposed to do something (event, I guess) in order to unlock a way to score?

-Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 am

is it the final genasis match ?

if it is you need to have endou as foward and kick with him he will use a new move against them
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:53 am

Also you'll have to make Tachimukai do his special stopping maneuver.
But yeah, Endou must score the first goal.
Back to top Go down
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 am

ah, so mugen za hando and after, endo's shot? kay, got it, thanks a lot

I was even scared... that goalkeeper stopped dead zone 2 with no techniques :S
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 am

Yeah, I know that feeling. You'll shit bricks when you see one of the final "challenge matches" of the game...
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 am

No, no. See, when you beat the game, you get the chance of playing special challenge matches against special team. When the ending cutscenes finish, you see Tsunami/Fubuki or someone else (I don't remember the third one) being called by their original coaches, who inform the team that they can enter a challenge mode.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

Sorry FishyDawn, I had to erase your post : it's written in the rules it's forbidden to spoil or even give hints about characters or the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with a match X.X   help with a match X.X Empty

Back to top Go down

help with a match X.X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The games-
Jump to: