Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeWhat features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?

Go down 
+2
A-Key
Meower
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King
Meower

What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? Empty
PostSubject: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 am

I'd love to have:

1) Online matches
2) More balance among the techniques
3) Predeployed teams (anyone who played another sport game will understand why)
4) KNITTING OPTION WHERE YOU MAKE YOUR OWN TEESHIRTS AND EMBLEMS

I'd love to delete:

1) Duplicate players (though the old scarfed Fubuki would be cool in my new game)
2) Goalies losing so much TPs for each failed save (make them at least lose just half of it, seeing they couldn't stop the ball)
3) Part of the exploring bits (because sometimes they take just too friggin' long to end)
4) Random battles being so common (they should make a special wristband which acts in the opposit way of the one Aki gives Endou)
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:19 pm

LOL YES FOR THE KNITTING OPTION. That'd be awesome. And draw the t-shirts oh god.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Malik

Malik

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 am

Penis t-shirt spam anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://malikkitsune.deviantart.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 am

Malik wrote:
Penis t-shirt spam anyone?

Shirt of the year award 2010.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 am

well pretty much the things you mentioned but other than that i want more freedom to customize my team as in select all the players and not being forced to use endou

also an option to create a player would be nice
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

Yeah, that OMG ENDOU IS THE CAPTAIN HE CAN'T LEAVE THE TEAM really pisses me off, it's like I am giving up on a team mate just to keep him in the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 am

There is an item that makes field battle less common, but you only get it after you clear the game...

I really hope I don't have to follow the anime team for Inazuma Japan
and less bugs plz
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 am

I want Someoka!
Back to top Go down
http://malikkitsune.deviantart.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:33 am

6453237 wrote:
There is an item that makes field battle less common, but you only get it after you clear the game...

and less bugs plz
Name of the item plz
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 am

i think it's name is in japanese but try the ones that don't give any status boasts and use them till you find the right one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Meower wrote:
6453237 wrote:

and less bugs plz
Name of the item plz

ジミなミサンガ
jimi na misanga
Back to top Go down
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:45 am

Malik wrote:
I want Someoka!

HE'S DEEEAAAADDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 am

Nukenai wrote:
Malik wrote:
I want Someoka!

HE'S DEEEAAAADDDDDDD

YOU CAN IMPORT PLAYERS FROM IE2 TO IE3

EITHER WIN ALL THE SHIT COMPETITION OR RESET THE GAME, GRAB YOUR STARTING TEAM AND SEND A WEAK LVL1 SOMEOKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?   What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete? Empty

Back to top Go down

What features you're looking forward the most in IE3? Which would you rather delete?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The games-
Jump to: