Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeWho here has played another football game ever? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who here has played another football game ever?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Who here has played another football game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Who here has played another football game ever?   Who here has played another football game ever? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 am

Just asking, will add my stats later.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: Who here has played another football game ever?   Who here has played another football game ever? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 am

will i used to play the winning eleven series as a kid but it got boring for me

i also played almost all of the captain tsubasa ones from the ps1 along with the gamecube one

also played kunio-kun's soccer on the gameboy color and i played a football game for the ps1 which had normal teams but with special shots filled with stereotype (basicly winning eleven clone with some cliche special shots)

and that's about it i guess
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: Who here has played another football game ever?   Who here has played another football game ever? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:34 pm

No one, for my mother forbid me to get involved with anything related to soccer. Yet I tried demos of FIFA for the PS2 when I was small even though it was for, like, 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here has played another football game ever?   Who here has played another football game ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who here has played another football game ever?
Page 1 of 1