Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeSomething I just don't understand EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I just don't understand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Something I just don't understand Empty
PostSubject: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:35 am

If all the national teams are so good and cocky compared to Japan, why didn't they stop the "aliens" from devastating the entire country themselves rather than leaving it to the small Raimon eleven?
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 pm

it's obvious every one hates japan

on a serious not they were probably too busy training or didn't hear about it or simply didn't care enough
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Saga wrote:
it's obvious every one hates japan

on a serious not they were probably too busy training or didn't hear about it or simply didn't care enough
Jeez, way to go ONU and NATO.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

yeah they probably were waiting because once the big zam is mass produced
oh wait
wrong anime

anyway i guess looking at how strong the other teams are ( especialy italy ) they probably though the alians were no problem and that japan could handle them...but now that you mentioned it it could create an intresting plot point especialy since almost all of the alians captains are entering the tournament in one team or the other...
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 pm

That's also because the Aliens' goal was at first to take over Japan, so it was obvious the japanese were the first ones concerned and that they didn't want the rest of the world to get involved in all that. Maybe they would've reacted if the aliens had spread over the world, but the aliens' existence is only known by Japan. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:07 pm

B-but Gazelle and Burn are from Korea...
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm

yes and they wanted to invade japan ..because korea really hates japan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I just don't understand   Something I just don't understand Empty

Back to top Go down

Something I just don't understand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The anime-
Jump to: