Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeWhat are the techniques you use the most often? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the techniques you use the most often?

Go down 
+2
Saga
A-Key
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

What are the techniques you use the most often? Empty
PostSubject: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 am

Personally, of both games, my top favourite is Eternal Blizzard so far. X3 As for the defense techniques, I think I like The Tower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 pm

well i have many favorite shooting techniques that i can't choose 1
defensive:..nothing comes to mind at the moment
dodging techniques : heaven's time of course
and for goalkeeper's technique : beast fang

yup that's about it
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 pm

To be honest I win matches without using many KTs. The cpu is just that dumb, they can't get my passes right.
Fire Tornado/Eternal Blizzard are the best one, then I love using Goddo Handa.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 pm

It's weird the game seems so easy for you, Meower, because with mine the opponent members won't let me do anything, and I always have to rely on techniques. I got stuck 2 weeks on Sakuma even by using them...D8 I can't do anything, they run 5x faster than my players and when I'm using techniques they always block them. Yet I'm always at a high level.
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:27 pm

A-Key wrote:
It's weird the game seems so easy for you, Meower, because with mine the opponent members won't let me do anything, and I always have to rely on techniques. I got stuck 2 weeks on Sakuma even by using them...D8 I can't do anything, they run 5x faster than my players and when I'm using techniques they always block them. Yet I'm always at a high level.
Well, it's because:
1) I rely almost only on passes. I never use any ball-keeping abilities, and barely ever use stealing ones.
2) I try to "tire out" the enemy keeper, so he can't use his KTs when I use mine. Usually I just do normal shots until he can't stop stronger ones.
3) I read the kind of KTs that each opponent has. That way I can estimate where I should or should not make my offensive push.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 pm

meower yeah you can win without using them

but where is he fun in that?

i like to use kt whenever i can even against weak teams
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Saga wrote:
meower yeah you can win without using them

but where is he fun in that?

i like to use kt whenever i can even against weak teams
I would do that against living opponents. Human players. Not against a dumb AI, who can't manage to get a pass done.

Oh, but all my cockiness will fade away once I get playing on wifi. JUST WAIT, MEOWERATSUYA!
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

inazuma eleven2 has wi-fi matchs?

i tried and all i could find in the multiplayer options is local wireless matchs

but i can't read japanese so i could be wrong so someone correct me if i am
Back to top Go down
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am

OK! finally, I can say that the techniques I use the most are: offensive: Wyvern Crush, defensive: The wall and keeping mmm, I guess it's Kido Illusion ball (?)
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:40 am

I like using THE WALLLL. I'm always shouting like a nerd when using it. Too bad the techniques aren't voiced in the game. Well, I'm here to dub them 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 am

ZA TAWAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Since I've only played like..... an hour of the first game.... maybe a bit more....

Dragon Crash OTL

Though I love it so :3c
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

PostSubject: attacks i use   What are the techniques you use the most often? EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:58 am

defensive: rock wall dam and flame dance
dribble/offense: statan cross cut and reppu dash
shoot: neo-galaxy, supernova, cross fire, wolf legend, and bakunetsu storm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the techniques you use the most often?   What are the techniques you use the most often? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the techniques you use the most often?
Page 1 of 1