Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homewondering about  the new system for IE3 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wondering about the new system for IE3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

wondering about  the new system for IE3 Empty
PostSubject: wondering about the new system for IE3   wondering about  the new system for IE3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm

so the new game for IE3 has a new system where you can transfer your IE2 characters to IE3. but how would that work? would you need two DS's? you can store it via Wifi? or would the game come up with a special device you would have to use because i can't have that, i download my games Razz
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: wondering about the new system for IE3   wondering about  the new system for IE3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:33 am

well for now we don't know ..we have to wait for more information but i think it's most likely the 2 ds thing
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: wondering about the new system for IE3   wondering about  the new system for IE3 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:55 am

I believe you'll need 2 dss.
Not sure if it will work with the current r4s and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering about the new system for IE3   wondering about  the new system for IE3 Empty

Back to top Go down

wondering about the new system for IE3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The games-
Jump to: