Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King

PostSubject: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Do you remember the part where your teammates are injuried and you gotta find more of them to start the adventure?
Well, for the first time I noticed the members of the light-blue shirted team were more than just the captain, but now I can't find Domon and Ichinose anywhere!
My question is, how do I get Ichinose back? And does this mean that Rika won't have her cutscene? Or does he just join raimon eleven at some point onwards?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coco

PostSubject: Re: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Light-blue team? Also, Ichinose should be in the store next to the train station in Tokyo. Not sure if you have to scout him beforehand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meower
Banana King

PostSubject: Re: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 am

That's odd, I recall asking him to join my team when he was outside the train station.
Oh well, the more the merrier, am I right? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   

Back to top Go down

Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard
Page 1 of 1