Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeRRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing Empty
PostSubject: RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing   RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Okay guys, this is the exasperating yet unavoidable rules part. So here they are :

- SMS language is highly forbidden! We tolerate bad english (of course, otherwise it'd be unfair, since I'm not an english speaker myself, right?) but no SMS! And no other language will be allowed, unless if it's for fun (like, catchphrases and stuff.)

-Don't post to say only one word. I'm sure you've got a lot to say, actually.

-Don't quarrel with the other members! If you feel the urge to do it, then contact that person by PM so that we don't get involved.

-DON'T. SPOIL. WITHOUT THE SPOILER COMMAND. Inazuma is quite a thrilling series (hey, season 2) and it'd be too bad for the new fans to already know that *** and **** ... etc. Try not to say anything suspicious about some of the characters. :3

-Finally, don't criticize people for nothing. We're supposed to be all friends! I mean, there's not so much Inazuma fans on Earth besides of Japan...

Now, please sign! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw
Adipose Ball
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw

PostSubject: Re: RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing   RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 am

I won't break screw the rules >O
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

PostSubject: Re: RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing   RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:43 pm

yea, cause if u break them, they wil track you down and kil..i mean be not nice to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing   RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing Empty

Back to top Go down

RRRRRRRULES and now that's enough letters for you, stupid forum thing
Page 1 of 1