Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeDifferent countries discussion EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different countries discussion

Go down 
+2
Meower
A-Key
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Different countries discussion Empty
PostSubject: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Well, since we are all from different countries, I suggest that we talk about it. Personnally I live in the north of France, and a lot of us have got a weird accent that people like making fun of - especially ever since a f*cking movie about us came out. Never wanted to watch it because it's so full of CLICHEYYYYS. I heard we were the n°2 manga buyers of the world, though. Isn't that great. Libraries are full of mangas and you can find japanese stuff in bigger cities (such as cosplay shops in Paris please figures, anime products, etc). I don't know who's the N°1 manga buyer though. Maybe germany...
However, our anime dubs are quite crappy, unless some good studios (I want one of them to dub Inazuma, actually...because I heard france would be next after spain to get the anime. AAAAAAAAH DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMED.)

Last edited by A-Key on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Italy has bess dubbers evah
But half the stuff about Italy being populated by stereotypes are true.

You're talking with the man who eats Tarallini all the day Razz
Back to top Go down
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:43 am

I live in America. New York to be exact. It's funny, when I say that, people think I'm from New York City.

But I mainly grew up in the microscopic REDNECK-INFESTED TOWN of Averill Park. West Sand Lake. Same place really.

As for anime merchandise, I have to drive three hours away to an Asian mall in New Jersey to find anything remotely interesting. OTL
Back to top Go down
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw
Adipose Ball
Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 pm

A-Key wrote:
I don't know who's the N°1 manga buyer though. Maybe germany...
Do you really don't know or is that humour ?
It's Japan of course ! XD

Well I come from a smaaaaaaaaaall country called Belgium. It's the country of comics, chips and chocolate. It's also a stupid country where people speak 3 different languages and never understand what people who speak another language (of these 3 of course) say. The End ^^"
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm

WELL I THOUGHT IT MEANT THE 2ND MANGA BUYER...without counting Japan. Manga buyers from overseas. 8D *shakes asleep right hand and should shake asleep brain too* I must be making 1 mistake a sentence despair
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 am

Italy: the only place where pirating stuff is considered legit.
Back to top Go down
Rosecloud

Rosecloud

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:36 pm

I live in Mexico, I met Inazuma Eleven in 2008, in a weird-crazy coro coro's manga, 1 year later, the famous fanartist "Tatsumairi get obsessed with Inazuma boys XD

Later I found Inazuma Eleven episodes in youtube

And now, in January of 2010, Inazuma Eleven anime started here, but the name was changed ; _ ;

Thanks so much that I haven't this channel LOL
Nao so much freaks are obsessed with Inazuma Eleven, cuz in Mexico is a place who everyone likes soccer! SO MUCH SOCCER!

I hope to see many Inazuma merchandise here =.=
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosecloud.deviantart.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 pm

IT IS GOOD DAY TO BE MEXICAN WOMAN
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 am

^^

i admit that made me laugh mainly because i read that in heavy's voice

but yeah it's good to be a country that just loves soccer because it has a big chance of getting soccer related animes ( like inazuma eleven )
Back to top Go down
Rosecloud

Rosecloud

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Now I'm watchin' the Inazuma ESPAÑOL DUBO, and is weird, but fun in the same time o_O

The Endou's name has beed changed
Mamoru Endou = Satoru Endo

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosecloud.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different countries discussion   Different countries discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Different countries discussion
Page 1 of 1