Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeYou know me but oh well;; EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know me but oh well;;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

You know me but oh well;; Empty
PostSubject: You know me but oh well;;   You know me but oh well;; EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:49 pm

I've just noticed I had made the announcements but haven't introduced myself yet. So, my name is Akemi, i'm a HUGE Inazuma Fan ("we think we got that".) and I thought a forum would be better than just Deviantart journals and comments to gather and talk about Inazuma.

I love drawing, playing video games, watching animes and doing fandubs. I also love translating from a language to another when I've got enough time to. As for the animes I watch...let's see, there is Inazuma (OF COURSE), YuugiOu, Yaiba, DNAngel, Detective Conan (although I stopped), Kuroshitsuji, Matantei Loki Ragnarok...and some others, as long as it's not romance nor bloody stories.

Oh and by the way, I'm french. shoot
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com

You know me but oh well;;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: