Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homewell, about Kazemaru (...) EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

well, about Kazemaru (...)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

well, about Kazemaru (...) Empty
PostSubject: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 am

err well, im not really stuck at something, but I would like to have Kazemaru on the team. So...
well, I remember that after certain conversation at Hokkaido, Kazemaru stopped playing with Raimon, so I wonder what should I do in order to have him playing again? :S

-Thanks~
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:49 am

Just wait. :3 He'll come back at least before the first Genesis match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 am

Can I spoiler stuff or....?
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:25 am

^^^

no that would be some huge spoiler ( even though i'm sure anyone who watched season 2 know about it but still...)

anyway yeah kazemaru will join later before the match with genasis
Back to top Go down
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

PostSubject: Re: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 am

Saga wrote:
^^^

no that would be some huge spoiler ( even though i'm sure anyone who watched season 2 know about it but still...)

anyway yeah kazemaru will join later before the match with genasis

well hehe, I've already seen season 2... but still have no clue. Though, at the very least, ~yay he'll come back~

Last edited by FishyDawn on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

PostSubject: you still could of played with kazemaru   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:06 am

yea after the hokkaido part, if u go to the coach in the caravan and talk to her she'll give you three options. press "story" which i think was the first one and just move kazemaru from the right chart to the left chart and u'll be back playing with him again
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:32 am

Yes I figured that out not long after this topic had been created DXX but I didn't miss Kazemaru in the matches actually *dies*
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, about Kazemaru (...)   well, about Kazemaru (...) Empty

Back to top Go down

well, about Kazemaru (...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The games-
Jump to: