Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeNUKE'S IN THE HOUSE EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE Empty
PostSubject: NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE   NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Many of you know me already, I'm Nukenai! Call me Nuke though because it's less weeaboo-sounding.

Even though I'm nightmarishly terrible at the games, Inazuma Eleven's probably my favorite anime right now. And one of the only ones I can stand to watch anymore. I discovered it by accident one day by turning on my magical Japanese TV-watching program, and BAM, episode 12 in my face. No idea what was going on. But I researched and fell in love! So.

Basic personal info. I'm 18 years old, gonna be 19 on May 26th, and I'm a girl. I live in upstate New York (not the city!), USA! My hobbies mainly consists of writing, playing video games, playing with my pets, horseback riding and singing... I'm bad at drawing though!

I'm a huge stupid loser, love the color red, and live on Deviantart and Subeta. I go by the same name everywhere on the internet.

And I have a dog named Striker that loves soccer balls =D
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE   NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 am

NUKEEEHHH.
Welcome although you were the very first member to sign up...after me, of course. cocky
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE   NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 am

And you wear a red...coat thing all the time, was it?
Back to top Go down
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

PostSubject: Re: NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE   NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Ah yes yes the coat thing is very true.

I do have another red coat that isn't my pea coat though, it's quite bright red, goes past my knees, and has a fur-trimmed collar and... bottom lol~ It's very pretty but also very heavy and has very large buttons D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE   NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE Empty

Back to top Go down

NUKE'S IN THE HOUSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: