Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeEpisode 73 (!) EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode 73 (!)

Go down 
+2
Saga
FishyDawn
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 pm

ok, so now, it was episode 73... skipping the first part, i'll talk about the match, against Qatar, right?

well, Kazemaru's goal was awesome (*-*) and I thought Qatar wasnt that much of a team, though... the strategy they use is awesome. Oh! also Kurimatsu's debut.

I guess.. not much to say, besides.. Qatar... no techniques?! o0 (though, maybe I like it that way)
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:46 am

well i overall liked the ep because it diffrent the usual eps ( which got kinda old )

i liked how in the beginning inazuma japan was winning and had the upper hand but than qatar where the ones to make a comeback and take the lead

also the focus on diffrent players were good especial kazemaru getting a new move which was awesome since kazemaru didn't do anything in a while

but seriously out of ALL the available players they choose kurimatsu ? why not fudou or something

but overall i enjoyed the episode but i feel kinda cheated because qatar didn't use any techniques ( yet probably )

and i hope they just work on fleshing out the characters more in this match and future matchs because the match against austrelia was kinda disapointing in this regard ( the whole thing felt like filler truth be told rather than anything else )

anyway really looking forward to ep74
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:33 pm

As said in the Mikage episodes, you don't need techniques to play good soccer. Qatar had a very good and effective strategy.

I think Kurimatsu is the sacrificial lamb. He's saving up Fudou and Toramaru's stamina for when Fubukins gets knocked out next episode.
Back to top Go down
http://malikkitsune.deviantart.com
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 am

yeah i liked that some teams are actualy using strategy rather than just techniques spam

also i'm calling it one of the next teams well use the offside trap as thier strategy and it will probably be dealt with by using long range special shots from the game

you hear it here first folks
Back to top Go down
kata

kata

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:59 pm

My sister and I were watching the episode and we both agreed that when they got tired they started acting ero
lol Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://cherry-bombs.net/
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

What is this Qatar you speak of lol
Seriously, they could've chosen Iraq, they play better soccer despite all the war stuff.

But anyways, the Australia match was a joke. I mean, the goalie used but one technique all the time, what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 am

well i was surprised with qatar too since in sports anime they usualy go with saudi arabia or egypt but it a good change to have something diffrent

and i agree australia's match was the usual special shots spam but what really made it bad is that it HAD potantial i mean seriously they switched 2 players which usualy in sports anime means that those 2 players are either 1- secret weapons saved for later 2- are good counters for some of the other team players 3- good players but have low stamina

than the 2 of them entered did 1 special move each and than disapeared ....needless to say i was disapointed
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:10 am

Saga wrote:
well i was surprised with qatar too since in sports anime they usualy go with saudi arabia or egypt but it a good change to have something diffrent

and i agree australia's match was the usual special shots spam but what really made it bad is that it HAD potantial i mean seriously they switched 2 players which usualy in sports anime means that those 2 players are either 1- secret weapons saved for later 2- are good counters for some of the other team players 3- good players but have low stamina

than the 2 of them entered did 1 special move each and than disapeared ....needless to say i was disapointed
Sorry to correct you, but Egypt is african.
By the way, I just watched it, and, needles to say, it was a very clever episode. I mean, everyone thinks Qatar is an underdog, and it shows by losing 0 - 2 to Japan.
But from what I can get from the expressions, they must be worn out because of the sunshine, while Qatar players aren't because they play in the friggin desert, apparently. Very clever indeed.
Plus it tells another great morale of the game: you never ever make your best player use all their energies. It's cool because it's basically my tactic since the first game.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 am

i know egypt is african i was talking about arabian teams rather than asian teams Razz

also about the episode ..yeah it's nice to see it the other way around rather than inazuma eleven losing at the beginning than winning later by means of new move - old move spam
this time they start out going all out and winning but later use thier energy and losing to Qatar even though they didn't use any special techniques

but yeah going all out at the beginning is not the best of tactics..
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am

What I mean is that when you act so offensively in the first half, you have to get your best men replaced with much more defensive ones.
But Raimon Eleven only has Kurimatsu as a good spare defender. And Kazemaru becomes a wing now. Way to ruin my fav character Sad
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Egypt still isn't "Arabian" per say... And the Middle East is still in Asia. Saudi Arabia IS in the Asian bracket (The Barracuda) but there's a chance Inazuma Japan won't even fight against The Barracuda since Fire Dragon is probably more anticipated, and has friggin Aphrodite, Burn, and Gazelle to boot... And racism.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:50 am

well nearly all of the natives of egypt speak arabic soo yeah

saudi arabia is against dragon? well it could actualy go either way

1 is the most likely with dragon winning thanks to having aphrodite -burn or gazelle

but there is always the possobility of having saudi arabia win just to shock people and show us how strong they are ( not likely but similar situation has happened in sport animes before heck it happened to teikoku in season 1) so yeah we don't know for sure i say it's 80% chance of dragon winning and 20% of barracuda winning ( the chance will increase to about 60% of barracuda winning if aphrodite shows up and promise to meet inazuma japan in the finals )

so yeah we shall wait and see
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am

You know what? I wish IE3 not only has wi-fi matches, but also some predeployed teams you can select to play online, like Italy, England and so forth. It'd be cool, don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 am

i 100% agree

actualy i would like if you could choose your own inazuma japan members and the members you choose will get diffrent events leading to developing diffrent special techniques

...yeah probably won't happen but one can hope

also wi-fi matchs is a must we have been cheated off those in 1 and 2 so 3 better have it
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 am

Hm, from what I understood, they'll be releasing the first game worldwide as soon as the World Cup begins, alongside the anime. I believe they will have online play, at least with the third game.
What I really wish is if they could fix all these exploits of the first game, like the one where you wait in front of the enemy's keeper's goal area until he passes, then you abuse the lag between the pass and him switching back to his normal state by stealing the goal and quickly passing or shooting at the goal.
And they should make the techniques less broken. God Hand can stop pretty much all the average KTs.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh well as for the techniques and strategies I don't care at all because I don't know the rules of soccer at all. I mean, I can barely follow an Inazuma match, I'm just like "OH HE HAZ THE BALL." without asking myself who should've got it or what. All that interests me are the ploooooooooots :3 that's why i'm waiting for more surprising things to come out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Reminds me of Nuke, who still doesn't get how offside works.
You girls should read a lil the instructions maybe, but who am I to tell you not to enjoy the anime the way you like it.
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 am

Meower wrote:
Hm, from what I understood, they'll be releasing the first game worldwide as soon as the World Cup begins, alongside the anime. I believe they will have online play, at least with the third game.
What I really wish is if they could fix all these exploits of the first game, like the one where you wait in front of the enemy's keeper's goal area until he passes, then you abuse the lag between the pass and him switching back to his normal state by stealing the goal and quickly passing or shooting at the goal.
And they should make the techniques less broken. God Hand can stop pretty much all the average KTs.

Wait what.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 am

Meower wrote:
Reminds me of Nuke, who still doesn't get how offside works.
You girls should read a lil the instructions maybe, but who am I to tell you not to enjoy the anime the way you like it.

Well the matches are made like Pokemon battles and that's the point of the series, if I was interested in soccer I 'd watch Captain Tsubasa instead.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am

exept captain tsubasa doesn't have mutants - ghosts - animal people and special techniques that belong more in an rpg game rather than a soccer match
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 am

Except a CT episode takes forever to finish, and the characters are underdeveloped as heck.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am

Yes, that's what I said. If I was interested in ACTUAL soccer, i'd watch Captain Tsubasa instead of Inazuma which is more SF XD while Captain Tsubasa is just normal soccer without mutants.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 am

yeah true my main complaint is the way most inazuma eleven matchs go ..it feels too short granted i don't want to filler it till each match take like 10 or 11 eps but they could make each match a little longer and work on developing the other team more

i mean i really liked this match it was probably one of my favorites since it not only fleshed the other team a little more than usual but it also focused on the whole inazuma japan as a team rather than just a few of the players

hopefuly the other matchs will be as good
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:32 pm

I can't wait for England, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 am

i can't wait for frances match and for the captain to tell kazemaru that he is his long lost older brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 73 (!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 73 (!)   Episode 73 (!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 73 (!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next