Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homenot very important, but still... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not very important, but still...

Go down 
+4
Meower
Saga
Malik
FishyDawn
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

not very important, but still... Empty
PostSubject: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 pm

well, just wondering, I havent played against Prominence or Diamond dust, so.. basically the question is... is it possible to play against them? o0

-Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 am

Depends on your version. I think it might be a part of the story, but I haven't even finished the first one yet.
Back to top Go down
http://malikkitsune.deviantart.com
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:42 am

well depanding on your version you fight one of them but it's more of an extra boss fight after finishing the game
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 am

It really doesn't do much difference towards the story.

Can someone post me how to get back to Gazelle/Burn's hideout? After I beat them the first time I forgot to jot it down.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:26 pm

How can you do all of that without speaking japanese Oo I mean, it's weird how the ones who can actually understand the game go very slowly and the ones who don't read finish it entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Well, a rule of thumb would be the fact that we are experienced players. But logic fails, seeing as you're an hardcore gamer yourself.

I think that it's the fact that we concentrate more on the game and the statics and the strategies over the pretty looking characters or the japanese texts. And besides, there's like giant freaking arrows pointing anywhere you need to go. When you get that out of the way and make some mistakes due to your incompetence in Japanese, you start to realize how great the football match really is.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:05 am

well for me it's a lot of expiramenting and trial and error
yeah not being able to read japanese is a set back but trial and error fix that also exploring every place when bored helps too
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 am

Well for example I've been stuck in Osaka for like +1 month now D:
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am

well try to explore and go to many places talk to people that what i usualy do when i'm stuck
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 am

Finally found the right person to talk to XD Actually I had talked to every character standing in the streets but had forgotten THIS ONE in particular each time I tried. he's cursed. But let's go back to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Wait, that german lady had the map jotted down at some point, didn't she, Akemini?

Also, why isn't she here yet? Alongside the mexican one?
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 pm

meower...you lost me there..

but yeah i agree with you yet i disagree
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 am

W...What german lady? Is that the topic?
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 am

I heard Prominence team (fire version) and diamon dust (blizzard version) are unlocked after you defeat Dark Emperor's team and obliously when you "finish" the game, and they are fuond near the Inazuma tower, but I already finished the storyline on blizzard version and Gazelle isn't show me jet Shocked
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 am

actualy they don't show there

they show up in that forest first you need to talk to all the people near the entrance of the forest
than go to tokyo and go to the old warehouse where the old inazuma eleven memebers trained raimon in the 1st game and talk to everyone there

after that go back to the forest and the right path will be opened go there and navigate throught the forest till you reach the end and that's where you'll find prominence or diamond dust
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:03 am

where is the warehouse? confused
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm

I think the warehouse is in the large shopping area in Tokyo. It's the place with all the cats in the yard.
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:15 am

In my game the shopping area doesn't unlock..... pale
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Maybe you've got to win more matches? Can you be a lil more specific on your progress ingame?
Also, this just in, I'm not the only Italian person to play the game. Amazing!
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:08 am

those guys are actually really easy to beat. but after u beat them, u get a new option at the bottom of ur connection section and if u use the new option and connect with the other version u can fight the REAL SECRET LAST BOSS called team Chaos which is the fusion version of diamondust and prominence from the anime. they're are impossible to beat
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:03 am

Good to hear, I will try that
Thanks pally ;3
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:04 am

I have beat D.E. teams two times, and I saw Gazelle pass the huge rock on forest entrance.....
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:18 am

where does the purple arrow aim at?
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:58 am

at raimon school........

The D.E. are there AGAIN....!!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not very important, but still...   not very important, but still... Empty

Back to top Go down

not very important, but still...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The games-
Jump to: