Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeSpanish/Mexican IE... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spanish/Mexican IE...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Spanish/Mexican IE... Empty
PostSubject: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:46 pm

...It's...

Not that bad actually.
I mean, it's not perfect. Endou's voice is awful, but I guess it makes sense cause it sounds like Naruto's. Who, if you recall it, was voiced by the same guy.
And the names just don't sound right in Spanish. I wish they translated them to something similar Razz
Back to top Go down
kata

kata

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I LOVE SUPER ONCE LOL.

OMG EPISODE 11 LOLOLOLOLOL. KAGEYAMA AND KIDOU SCENE LOLOLOLOL.

that and kazemaru sounds like a girl which is ALRIGHT with me.
Back to top Go down
http://cherry-bombs.net/
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 am

To me he always sounded girlish. Like a tomboy or something.
Back to top Go down
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Oh god, where can I watch the Spanish episodes? I want to hear everyone's voices because I'm weird like that LOL
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Youtube has them
I can't exactly understand all of it, but since I am Italian and know some spanish words I think I can pretty much get the meaning of what they say
Which is badass.
Back to top Go down
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

DISREGARD THAT I JUST FOUND THEM HAHA
Back to top Go down
kata

kata

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm

I watch it on justinTV. It's up to ep 23 i think~
Back to top Go down
http://cherry-bombs.net/
FishyDawn

FishyDawn

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:25 am

kata wrote:
I watch it on justinTV. It's up to ep 23 i think~

nah, the dub is currently going in the fisrt match between raimon and diamond dust

and well... it really isn't a bad dub, compared to yugioh, naruto, death note, etc... but I still prefer the japanese episodes (even if I have too, without subs ¬¬)
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm

I learn spanish so I'd probably understand it but I'm just too scared of trying. Just because Endou voiced by a guy ISNT RRRIIIIGHT AAAHH.
Btw, since it started airing not long ago, how the hell could have they got to diamond dust already? Even the korean dub hasn't got there, yet it's much older than the spanish one. (And btw the korean dubs kills me sooo much, just take a look at the niconicovideo, THE JAPANESE GOT TRAUMATIZED SO MUCH THEY USE SOME OF THEIR LINES IN THEIR COMMENTS ON ANY INAZUMA VID AAAHH.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spanish/Mexican IE...   Spanish/Mexican IE... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spanish/Mexican IE...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: Spoilers-
Jump to: