Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homewhere do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afrodite wrath

afrodite wrath

where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? Empty
PostSubject: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:47 pm

im been searching afrodite but I havent found him U.U so im asking for a little help ^^

thanks.... geek
Back to top Go down
http://inazumanime.webnode.com
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:52 pm

He should be near the water in the tower area in Tokyo. He appears randomly, so just enter and exit the screen until he shows up.
Back to top Go down
afrodite wrath

afrodite wrath

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

i see thx ^^ but do I have to call him anyway ?? or its randomly?
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah, you have to call first and then he shows up randomly.
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:44 am

Go to your bus, talk to the computer to the left, Hibiki will ask you how you want to find your character, select by team and then pick aphrodite's team. If he doesn't show up on the firs result, retry until he is available. After you "bought" him, you have to walk out of the bus and walk around for a while, until hibiki phones you and tells you to go to a certain area, the one Coco said.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm

well i think you need to defeat zeus before aphrodite becoumes available

but yeah what they said is true
Back to top Go down
afrodite wrath

afrodite wrath

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:46 pm

and I guess S rank GK
Back to top Go down
Axel Blaze

Axel Blaze

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 am

hi guys how do u find xene and by the way thxs for telling about aprothdite cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?   where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard? Empty

Back to top Go down

where do I can find afrodite ?? in inazuma 2 blizzard?
Page 1 of 1