Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homestuck in beach coach's routine EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stuck in beach coach's routine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

stuck in beach coach's routine Empty
PostSubject: stuck in beach coach's routine   stuck in beach coach's routine EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:21 pm

so for the top course in the beach coach's routine after you beat the game, there's one team with the masks where it says all the characters on your team has to have a level below 35. so i changed all of my characters to ones who are below 35 except endo who i can't change because the game doesn't let you. but my endo in level 46 so how can i switch him out?!
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: stuck in beach coach's routine   stuck in beach coach's routine EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Talk to the guy on the bus that isn't the driver. Choose the second option and you should be able to make another team. Then choose the second option before the match to play with the other team.
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

PostSubject: Re: stuck in beach coach's routine   stuck in beach coach's routine EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:13 pm

omg, thank you soo much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuck in beach coach's routine   stuck in beach coach's routine Empty

Back to top Go down

stuck in beach coach's routine
Page 1 of 1