Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeAbout ep.85 preview..... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About ep.85 preview.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camygiu

camygiu

About ep.85 preview..... Empty
PostSubject: About ep.85 preview.....   About ep.85 preview..... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:21 am

WHY THERE ARE SOMEOKA'S FACE ON THE PREVIEW? LEVEL 5 ARE TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcWnGaQrcBA

(sorry I couldn't post an image.... geek)
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: About ep.85 preview.....   About ep.85 preview..... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Someoka for Japan

Also is it me or Kabeyama looked...AWESOME while performing Ze Mountain?
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: About ep.85 preview.....   About ep.85 preview..... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:36 am

Me too,*O* the first time he LOOK cool! It seems Level 5 are trying to make some characters, the less popular, more...... strange, sexy, ([gay, pervert]) ........ lol! (but I think It will difficult for Kurimatsu, sorry but I simply hate him! tongue)
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: About ep.85 preview.....   About ep.85 preview..... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Goddamn you and your yaoi fetish, he's a kid
And kurimatsu could use some wuv y'know Q_Q
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: About ep.85 preview.....   About ep.85 preview..... EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:31 pm

It's true they are a kid but....... how I say that....... many times there are "two-ways" on Inazuma Eleven's anime.... and when for example you found 10 images, fan art, on Internet or better, PIXIV, 7 of 10 contains "two-ways"....... probably I was affected from these images.....

But Kurimatsu....... I hate him since the first time I play Inazuma eleven 1...... because he NEVER(!) takes the ball, (I play ALL the games without him!) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About ep.85 preview.....   About ep.85 preview..... Empty

Back to top Go down

About ep.85 preview.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inside the Magic Soccer Ball :: Inazuma Eleven :: The anime-
Jump to: