Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeInazuma Eleven 3 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inazuma Eleven 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 am

So, yeah, Inazuma Eleven 3 is scheduled to come out this summer in Japan. No need to precise it will be about the Football Frontier International, which is the current airing season of the anime. Let's hope for even more AWESOME stuff than in the two other games! =3 (actually, I wonder how you can do better than the 2nd one but oh wait and see.)
DanDanBUUU DAN DAN BUUUU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.atsutsu.canalblog.com
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 am

Hoping it won't be like Inazuma Eleven 2.
Damn that game was easy. Like, effin easy.
I wish the matches would have you play with a starting team of level 30 players against level 40 something Big Waves. It'd make sense to ship your original IE2 team to IE3 then.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 am

Well, I sometimes think Inazuma Eleven games aren't really meant to have a great gameplay - I mean, when I'm playing Inazuma 2 I'm actually never playing because I spending my time reading their discussions and "OH chapter boss, man I didn't see him coming".They're more like...DS books for me 8D They should add a lot more matches so that gameplay and storyline are equal.
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 am

It's not the matches itself to be the problem, it's the AI and the points you use for skills and all these balance issues.
Back to top Go down
enpitsukun

enpitsukun

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:08 am

I agree with both of you guys, the second game was quite easy, and you barely needed to retry on any of the battles.

But at the same time, it does feel more like a book than a game.
Like, sometimes I actually just want to get the battle over and move to the disscussion(maybe it's just me though).

I think they could've made the movie longer.
1. The part when Tsunami is like, only 5 seconds long.
2. Sometimes they just animate the parts you really don't care about.
3. Ther wasn't enough Dezarm for me.

If all that gets better I'll be happy (Well the third issue can't be dealt with huh).
Back to top Go down
http://obliteration.web.fc2.com/
Nukenai
Queen of Hairscarves
Nukenai

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm

I'll probably be getting the third game, even though I barely played the first and think I'll be skipping the second entirely. Call me lazy but I prefer just watching the anime... I'm such a loser hahaha.
Back to top Go down
A-Key
Major Guinea-pig
A-Key

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 am

Ahaha then someone will have to sum up everything related to the storyline that's not in the anime, because the anime skipped, like, the equivalent of 20 episodes. shoot And then you're like "AHHH ALL I KNEW WAS A LLLIIIE." AHA
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:29 am

im sure there are going to be more teams since its going to be a tournament with new features in the games like tactics strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven 3   Inazuma Eleven 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inazuma Eleven 3
Page 1 of 1