Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

HomeSomething odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meower
Banana King
Meower

Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Do you remember the part where your teammates are injuried and you gotta find more of them to start the adventure?
Well, for the first time I noticed the members of the light-blue shirted team were more than just the captain, but now I can't find Domon and Ichinose anywhere!
My question is, how do I get Ichinose back? And does this mean that Rika won't have her cutscene? Or does he just join raimon eleven at some point onwards?
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Light-blue team? Also, Ichinose should be in the store next to the train station in Tokyo. Not sure if you have to scout him beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:05 am

That's odd, I recall asking him to join my team when he was outside the train station.
Oh well, the more the merrier, am I right? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard   Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard Empty

Back to top Go down

Something odd happened to me in Inazuma Eleven Blizzard
Page 1 of 1