Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homethe coach/ and teams EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the coach/ and teams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
afrodite wrath

afrodite wrath

the coach/ and teams Empty
PostSubject: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

hello everybody ^^ well i have a new question !! how do I have all the coaches ? and its possible to have natsumi , aki and jaruna in the team ? and how do i get they?

thank you very much DanDanBUUU
Back to top Go down
http://inazumanime.webnode.com
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:20 pm

To get the Okinawa and Hokkaido coaches, you have to do the last match at Raimon two more times. They should call after that. I'm not really sure about the Osaka coach. When I played, she called after I did a lot of the extra matches. And I have absolutely no idea how to get the last coach. despair

Aki is the one of the A rank prizes in Okinawa for Blizzard version. I'm not sure if it was top or bottom. Natsumi should be the same, but for Fire. Haruna is the S rank prize for the top Hokkaido route.
Back to top Go down
afrodite wrath

afrodite wrath

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 pm

hokkaido?
Back to top Go down
http://inazumanime.webnode.com
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

The place with all the snow where you found Fubuki.
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 pm

you can get the last coach by downloading new content - going to the shop near the train station in tokyo and buying a key that opens the warehouse where the old inazuma eleven memebers trained raimon in the 1st game

you'll find the last coach there along with some new special moves ( like goenji and fubuki's special shoot )
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Emh.... I have (FINALLY) obtain an S rank in all firt part of hokkaido coach's extra teams whip and I have unlock haruna but where I can find she??
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 pm

I believe you're referring to ryuka's sister, in that case she's in a restaurant in the park's city.
Back to top Go down
camygiu

camygiu

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 pm

ryuka.....? it is the translate name of kido..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the coach/ and teams   the coach/ and teams Empty

Back to top Go down

the coach/ and teams
Page 1 of 1