Inside the Magic Soccer Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter a world of winged half-female boys, super-dimensional soccer, schyzophrenia, magic (soccer) balls, evil scientists, smexy aliens, hair scarves and awesome haircuts.

Homeeveryone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2 Empty
PostSubject: everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2   everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:16 am

okay so there's so much awesome characters in both team genesis and diamondust/prominence. but when u try to scout them, its almost impossible to find them because they're usually hidden in the boring and long and annoying maze in fuji mountain. so i figured why dont we all try to make a map of the maze since the routes are always the same or at least the list of all the characters with the direction to their location
Back to top Go down
Meower
Banana King
Meower

PostSubject: Re: everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2   everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:04 am

there already is one, hold on a sec I'll get it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961360-inazuma-eleven-2-kyoui-no-shinryokusha-blizzard/51807154

there, this site has it
Back to top Go down
dbelphegor966

dbelphegor966

PostSubject: Re: everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2   everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm

yes! i love you dude jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2   everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone join to make this succeed for inazuma eleven 2
Page 1 of 1